Explore the burgeoning potential of hydrogen throughout the Asia Pacific region and Oceania and its role in the energy transition at a special webinar and Q&A presented by Enlit Asia and Enlit Australia.
Hydrogen is forecasted to play a key role in a clean, secure and affordable energy future.
The Hydrogen Council expects hydrogen technologies to provide 18% of the world’s total energy needs by 2050 and envisages hydrogen may power more than 425 million vehicles worldwide by that time.
With countries such as the Netherlands, Japan and Australia heavily backing hydrogen’s potential, join our world-class panellists as they discuss hydrogen’s impact on energy transition.
Topics discussed include:
- Realistic opportunities for hydrogen’s use across APAC, and in what markets
- Hydrogen’s role in: Power Generation (gas blending/replacement, E-Mobility, Energy Storage & Grid Stability
- Supply and the potential for domestic hydrogen production
- Cost competitiveness vs current energy options
- Regulatory frameworks and strategies to encourage adoption
Regional Business Development Manager Asia Pacific, Energy & Renewables Advisory,
DNV GL – Energy
Director, Power Plant Engineering Division, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
General Manager Research & Technology Programs; Engines Technology, Wärtsilä
Lead Advisor Low Carbon Transformation, Australian Gas Infrastructure Group
Partner, Pinsent Masons